i want kids but i dont wanna be pregnant or give birth but i dont wanna adopt either because i want them to be mine do you see my problem
basically you want to be a father
this is the most accurate thing i ever read
(Source: csection, via supernaturalwholock)
So a couple of you may have seen some people talking about UKIP on Tumblr. I made a small Powerpoint to educate you. Enjoy! :3
some more things if people are interested:
- one UKIP member of the European Parliament (the same who said Lenny Henry should go back to ‘bongo-bongo land’) said that businesses shouldn’t employ women of child-bearing age (which UKIP leader Nigel Farage agreed with) and also said that 'a woman's place is cleaning behind the fridge'
- this guy was also not reprimanded for saying things such as “[feminists are] shrill, bored, middle-class women of a certain physical genre” and, “Women, in spite of years of training in art and music – and significant leisure time in the 18th and 19th Centuries – have produced few great works”
- UKIP want to make it legal for companies to discriminate on the basis of gender, which would entail scrapping employment regulations against sexual harrassment and the page that detailed all of this on their East Sussex website has since been conveniently deleted
- another UKIP member when talking shit about the effects immigration had had on the NHS said “I am informed by past media that Black Caribbean and not Black African have a higher instance of schizophrenia. I wonder if this is due to inbreeding on these small islands in slave times or is it due to smoking grass.”
- another member said that babies with disabilities such as down’s syndrome should be forced to be aborted to save health care costs
- reminder that UKIP is indeed the party where one member said that the UK’s bad weather was because of same-sex marriage being made legal so, as you can see, some of their members do not have basic understanding of science and y’know… decency
- they don’t agree with same-sex marriage, end of, with this in their same-sex marriage policy: ‘This is not a burning issue. It is not a matter which animates the daily discourse of our Nation. There is, apart from a small but noisy minority within the gay community, no strong demand for this. This is therefore not vital to the life and well-being of our Nation and, given the risks attendant upon it, should not be proceeded with.’ but yay it’s legal now so suck on a dick, UKIP
- all of this has been within the last four years but still relevant as to how the party is ran and how their candidates and members can get away with saying whatever the hell they want
- nigel farage looks like a lizard
I just raised £300,000 and nobody even cares. all they care about is Zayn & Louis smoking.
From Niall xx
There’s so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There’s good in you too, and you can harness all that. You have a power that no one can match, not even me.
(Source: robbstakrs, via demigodfrompurgatory)